Black Women Wellness & Selfcare Guide
£15.99 – £30.99
Black Women Wellness Guide
Looking after our wellness as Black women often takes a backseat to all the other stresses and strains of life. You may not be the priority in your life, but without a strong base everything else can crumble. This illustrated and informative guide is the starting point for your transition to wellness in your body, mind and spirit. From mindfulness to sleep, and gratitude to spirituality, it shows you positive ways to ground yourself.
Not only do you receive pearls of wisdom, but there is another dimension to this guide. The stunning illustrations by Doria Adoukè make reading this book a delight. Making change is hard, but this guide walks you through step by step what to do. You can take on different aspects or focus on one initially; embrace the power to use it your way. Open your soul to a new way to live with this self-help wonder. These are tried and tested methods to get the best for you.
Who is this for?
- You are new to wellness and you don’t know where to start
- Experiencing stress or anxiety
- Feeling drained by others’ demands
- Seeking a balanced life
- Struggling to prioritise yourself
- Craving clarity of thoughts
- Exploring spirituality, crystals, moon phases, and chakras but unsure where to start
- Using spirituality for goal achievement
- Aiming for a happier life
This guide goes hand in hand with the Wellness Planner, making it the perfect complement. Use them together to work toward a new beginning that feels good.